What gets you excited?
1. Going to my comment section and finding a hidden comment in my “pending” folder.
2. Finishing a workout-regardless of how good/hard it was
3. American Idol
4. A big fat ass meal
5. Coming home to my dog
6. Coming home to my boyfriend
7. Visiting my family in Connecticut/PA
9. Feeling pretty
10. Going three days without bingeing ( If I can make it through today…)
11. Getting a blow out (Even though I haven’t gotten a hair cut in 15 months now.)
12. Seeing old friends
13. Whoopee pies
15. The goodie bag before a race/free food after running the race
16. My Boston Organics delivery today.
It’s nice to have some day-to-day ways to feel joy. “You can’t steal my joy.” I learned that phrase in another life and LOVE it. (That story can be told a different day. Oy.) Good morning! I’m happy it’s Friday (bummer) Thursday and that the week is almost over. I’m being naughty tonight and skipping my classes to go into work. Since I have the opportunity to make some money before Sunday, I made a game time decision last night to prioritize. Typically I skip one or two classes per semester due to being sick, having better plans, or just because. It’s not good to skip classes but because I’m an adult, I can make those choices. Amen.
Last night I accidentally watched a few minutes of Nip and Tuck. OUCH!!! I saw a quick second of them slicing into someone’s boob and felt the urge to chuck. After I have kids, a breast reduction and lift is on my agenda but now I’m not sure that can happen.
With that said, breakfast. I’m totally loving this glorious feast–light muffin, PB and half banana. You really can’t go wrong. To make it healthier I could have used Ezekiel bread but I’m just fine with this. Off to work but will hopefully get a lunch post up!